Oct 24, 2018 by
Students will be practicing and improving their speed and accuracy on the alphabetic keyboard while using correct technique & will be using Microsoft Excel.
-Daily Participation Pts.
*Edutype: Alphabetic Keys & Symbols
-Lesson: 21 – Review Lessons 1-20 (finish 5 tabs or more)
*Work on Tutorials & complete the following Challenges listed below.
FORMULAS & FUNCTIONS
- Tutorial 14 – Creating More Complex Formulas (SKIP)
- Tutorial 15 –Relative & Absolute Cell References
- Tutorial 16 – Functions
- Tutorial 17 - Basic Tips for Working with Data (SKIP)
- Tutorial 18 - Freezing Panes & View Options (SKIP)
Tutorial 19 - Sorting Data
- Tutorial 20 - Filtering Data (SKIP)
- Tutorial 21 - Groups and Subtotals (SKIP)
Tutorial 22 - Tables (SKIP)
- Tutorial 23 - Charts
- File/Save As
- Choose Z: (student share)
- Open Digital Literacy Folder
- Open Excel Folder
- Save inside as: Excel15, Excel16, Excel19
*Stop & Think
You've already rated students with this rubric. Any major changes could affect their assessment results.