Nov 5, 2018 by
Students will be introduced to the Number & Symbol keys and practice them while using correct technique & will be using Microsoft Access.
*Daily Participation Pts.
*Edutype: Alphabetic Keys & Symbols
-Lesson: 25 – Hyphen & Apostrophe Keys (finish 5 tabs or more)
*Intro. 9 & 4
WORKING WITH DATA
RUNNING QUERIES & REPORTS
- Tutorial 8 – Designing a Simple Query
- Tutorial 9 – Designing a Multi-Table Query (watch only - Part 1 video)
*Complete Challenges & save to Z: drive
- File/Save As
- Choose Z: (student share)
- Open Digital Literacy folder
- Open Access folder
- Save inside as a – Access 6, Access 7, Access8, Acess9
*Stop & Think
You've already rated students with this rubric. Any major changes could affect their assessment results.