Oct 3, 2018 by
Students will be practicing and improving their speed and accuracy on the alphabetic keyboard while using correct technique & will be practicing Microsoft Power Point.
-Daily Participation Pts.
*Edutype: Alphabetic Keys & Symbols
-Lesson: 15 – B & Y Keys (finish 5 tabs or more)
*Intro. caps lock & ?
*Review Power Point Tutorials
WORKING WITH SLIDES
TEXT & OBJECTS
*Complete Challenges & save to Z: drive
- File/Save As
- Choose Z: (student share)
- Open Digital Literacy Folder
- Create a PowerPoint Folder
- Open PowerPoint Folder
- Save inside as PP6, PP7, PP8, PP9, PP10, PP11, PP12, PP13
- The folder will be turned in at the end of the unit
*Stop & Think
You've already rated students with this rubric. Any major changes could affect their assessment results.