Oct 9, 2018 by
Students will be practicing and improving their speed and accuracy on the alphabetic keyboard while using correct technique & will be practicing Microsoft Power Point.
-Daily Participation Pts.
*Edutype: Alphabetic Keys & Symbols
-Lesson: 17 – Lessons 1-15 Reinforcement (finish 5 tabs or more)
-Timed Tests: Lessons 13-17
- 30 sec./1 min./90% accuracy
- improve 1 wpm
REVIEWING & COLLABORATING
- Choose Z: (student share)
- Open Digital Literacy Folder
- Open Power Point Folder
- Save inside as PowerPoint20, PowerPoint21PowerPoint22, PowerPoint23, PowerPoint24, PowerPoint25
- Make a copy of the PowerPoint folder & paste it to your desktop
Zip the PowerPoint folder
- Right-click the folder/choose Send to Compressed folder
- Look on your desktop for zipped PowerPoint folder
*Submit the zipped PowerPoint folder with all PowerPoint Challenges inside
*Stop & Think
You've already rated students with this rubric. Any major changes could affect their assessment results.