Oct 15, 2018 by
Students will be practicing and improving their speed and accuracy on the alphabetic keyboard while using correct technique & will be introduced to Microsoft Excel.
-Daily Participation Pts.
*Edutype: Alphabetic Keys & Symbols
-Lesson: 19 – P & V Keys (finish 5 tabs or more)
*Intro. to Microsoft Office Excel
*Work on Tutorials & complete the following Challenges listed below.
- Tutorial 1 – Getting Started with Excel
- Tutorial 2 - One Drive (SKIP)
- Tutorial 3 – Creating & Opening Workbooks
- Tutorial 4 – Saving & Sharing Workbooks
WORKING WITH CELLS & SHEETS
- File/Save As
- Choose Z: (student share)
- Open Digital Literacy Folder
- Create a Excel Folder
- Open Excel Folder
- Save inside as: Excel1, Excel3, Excel4, Excel5, Excel6, Excel7
- The folder will be turned in at the end of the unit
*Stop & Think
You've already rated students with this rubric. Any major changes could affect their assessment results.