Requirements for Cooler Project
- Your job is to design a cooler that will insulate a small block of ice that will be under a heat lamp (for 30 minutes).
- You cooler must be smaller than 5 inches on each side.
- You are responsible for bringing in all of the materials yourself except for tape. I will provide tape.
- You need to bring in all of your materials NEXT TIME.
- You have the rest of the time to get with a group and plan your cooler and decide who will bring what materials.
- No pre-manufactured material can be used.
- There will be a prize for the best one and your mastery quiz score will be based on how well it does.
You've already rated students with this rubric. Any major changes could affect their assessment results.